As 2019 is around the corner, we would like to focus and want to talk about the emerging trends, tools and ideas of technology that are likely to define the coming new (2019) year. As we know IT industry never stands still, it is an ever-changing stream and people are getting involved progressively with digital devices across the globe every year.
In the digital world, where everyone is familiar, connected and dependable on digital devices like phones, smartphones, tablets and using mobile apps, apps industry getting more competent and modern. This is why mobile apps are more popular among people.
There are various apps available in the market but not necessarily all are effective, useful and working in the right way. As per the current survey, more than 75% of users open an app once and never come back as they are expecting a lot from a mobile app. Nowadays in a fast-growing world, everyone is busy and have a shortage of time so expecting the maximum work in the minimum time through digital devices.
So to design an effective mobile app there is a need to understand the people requirement and expectation, which can be done by only a skilled, creative and experienced developer who can think out of the box and listen to their client completely.
To meet with this Android app development competition trend we explain the top 5 technologies to create a competent android APP.
TECHNOLOGIES TO CREATE A COMPETENT ANDROID APP IN 2019
Features and advantages of Kotlin:-
- Expressive language: Kotlin is a modern and more expressive language, which makes the code more readable and understandable.
- Easy To Learn: Kotlin is a functional language and its syntax is much similar to Java, so easy to remember, Hence it is very easy to learn.
- Runtime and performance: It has a very short runtime and better language than Java.
- Free and Open: Kotlin is a free and open source programming language.
- Null checks: Kotlin provides additional syntax to handle null checks hence it treats as a nullable time error language.
- Newer and Modern Language: Kotlin is a new brand language
It is announced as a first official language of Android development by Google.
- Safer Code: It has a feature to avoid common programming mistakes.
2) Angular Material Design:
Angular material design is an open source framework for personal as well as commercial apps. The purpose of Angular Material Design is to provide an effective user experience on the web, mobile and tablet devices. It is built and full of Angular JS, Polymer and Ionic features. It creates a rich, interactive and device-oriented UI for the Web application. It is based on Google’s Material Design. Angular Material Design is a specification for a unified system of visual, motion, and interaction design that adapts across utterly totally different devices. Angular Material is each a UI part framework and a reference implementation of Google’s Material style Specification.
Following are some important point of Angular Material –
- Angular Material is by design very minimal, flat and much easier to add new CSS rules than to overwrite the older one. It supports shadows and bold colours, with these colours and shades, remain uniform across many platforms and devices.
- Angular material is absolutely free to use.
- It’s one of the most important features is its responsiveness. It has an inbuilt quality of this and because of this feature angular material is able to redesign itself as per the device size. Designs created by Angular material are fully compatible with all devices like PC, tablets and mobile devices.
It is an open source framework, which could be compatible with other platforms like Windows application development in the near future.
Features and Advantages of React-Native.
- This framework can use for both iOS and Android platform.
- It is a comparatively more easy and effective framework.
- It is an open-source framework which could be compatible for other platforms like Window in near future.
- React Native components have the counterpart rights, so can reuse these components for building both Android and iOS applications.
- It is a UI focused framework, which makes the apps lightweight so, reduce loading time and gives a smoother feel.
- This framework has become a number one choice for almost every React Native Development Company.
- It is comparatively a low-cost framework.
- React Native can also use to build production-ready mobile applications.
Figma is the first interface designing tool based in the browser, making it easier for teams to create software. Figma allows for live and real-time collaboration, means all team members can log in on same design at one time simultaneously for making changes in it like design change, file change, save changes, file transfer etc. Figma can also define as one single tool for everything. There is no need to download, upload and worry about the versions as it can run in any operating system that runs web-browser like Mac, Window PC’s, Linux machines, and even Chrome books can be used with Figma.
Besides these there are other features also which make Figma the best designing tool over other programs:-
- The “always online” nature of Figma allows for live, real-time collaboration
- Figma is a cloud-based design tool that is similar to Sketch in functionality and features, which makes the design process easy and effective than other programs
- Figma is better for team collaboration, designer and team can work together efficiently.
- It can work on any operating system that runs a web browser like Macs, Windows PCs, Linux machines, and Chrome books.
- Figma is the first browser-based interface design tool, which makes easy for the team to create software.
- It can define as a single source for designing, changes, save changes, collaboration, discussion while designing etc.
- No need to upload, download and worry about version as it can run in both Mac and iOS.
- Its Real-time collaboration feature helps mitigate “design drifting” means, conceiving an idea and implementing that can be done at the same time while the project is in progress.
- It can save countless working hours as it allows to check design, intervene, correct course and save that correction can be done at one time.
- Figma provides you with the entire designing tool like vector tools, prototyping capabilities and code generation for handoff.
Firebase is a mobile and Web App development platform with plenty of tools and services which help to develop a high-quality app. In firebase there is no need for server-side programming and APIs, you can also store user’s data on its real-time database which sync data among user’s data in no time.
As it doesn’t need any server-side programming and its fast and secure feature makes developing android app easier. With the use of firebase you do not need to worry about managing server, write APIs and all, Firebase will take every necessary step like storing data, verifying users, and implementing access rules.
Firebase is a Google product which has various useful features such as:
- Real-Time Database
- Firebase Authentication
- Firebase Analytics
- Firebase Storage
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- Firebase Static File Hosting
- Firebase Crash Report
- Firebase App indexing
- Firebase Notification
- Firebase Test lab for Android